The last two weeks have been so fun, because Ross finished his miserable surgery rotation and has been on spring break. We went to visit my parents in AZ, and got to enjoy 75-80 degree weather while Ohio got dumped on with snow. Ross got a lot of golfing in, and we got to see all of the new little nieces. We are the only ones not living in AZ from my side of the family now, so that was fun. While there, we went on a hike, took Kelsey swimming for the first time, went to a Suns game and saw my friend Carly who happened to be in town too.
Playing at the park

Bundled up in Ohio

Headed to the pool in AZ

First time swimming

Family hike to the wind caves

Eating big girl food

Meeting the Gillespie cousins
Yay! I got a shout out on the blog! It was so fun to see you and to meet sweet little Kelsey. She is really such a doll, and you are so obviously a wonderful mom.
ReplyDeleteSTOP IT!!!!!! she is sooooooo freaking cute! We'll be in AZ for Easter :( Sad we missed you guys!!! I want to meet your adorable girl! Glad you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteps SPRING BREAK is awesome! I love seeing Zack. Although we're not going anywhere (this week), I love him being home with Jr and me, half of the time! He still works :( MISS YOU!
Dying over Kelsey's swimsuit. So freaking cute! And her thighs look delicious!
ReplyDelete