January has been fun at the Mangum house. Before I had to go back to work for the semester, my good friends Molly and Katie came to visit for a weekend. Molly was a really good friend in high school, and Katie was a really good friend in college, and they both ended up in WV for their husbands' schooling. Small world! It was great to see them. Ross has been on his surgery rotation, which I was really nervous for, because I've heard the hours are usually awful. It hasn't been too bad though.
Yesterday little miss Kelsey turned 4 months old. She's such a smiley little thing.
Her and Reese look so much alike to me! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!!
ReplyDeleteEvery once in awhile I stumble on your blog and holy moly that first picture is my absolute all time favorite. I LOVE HER.
ReplyDeleteummm SHE is beautiful JILL! I miss you and Ross so much!!! If you're ever in Utah, please come see us! Ok that's all.... but seriously she is soooo freakin' cute!!!
ReplyDelete