Thursday, December 6, 2012

Guess who is 2 months old already?! This little girl
And I just can't get enough of her. She is so smiley, but every time I try to capture it with the camera she seems to stop. She is sleeping almost 7 hrs. a night, so I'm feeling great. I've actually loved being back to work the past few weeks, because I have awesome students right now, and I just get so excited to come home and see my baby girl afterwards. We are looking forward to Christmas break and to having Ross home with us for a couple of weeks. Here are some recent pictures:
This is what happens when I work and Ross dresses our child- OSU jersey and skinny jeans. We got together with cousins for the big football game.
Family picnic- since we had such incredible weather in November

2 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! She is adorable! I can relate. I was really enjoyed going back to work. It was a nice break and made me really enjoy my time with Lisa. You look great Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I just want to eat her up! So stinkin adorable! And you look fantastic Jill. Can't wait to see ya in a month!

    ReplyDelete