Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer 2011

Happy bday Ross!



The other night we had a corn hole tournament with some couples from our ward. Each couple had to wear a team uniform and come up with a team name. We, the golden bears, went undefeated!



Grandma Orva borrowing Ross' white coat and listening to his heart beat.


On our way to the 4th of July parade...


The Upper Arlington Parade- Ross' poor dog was terrified of the gigantic horses and tried to run away. The golden bear is apparently the highlight of the parade.



I found a praying mantis in my garden. This is one of the few bugs that doesn't gross me out.


This adorable tiny jalapeno was doing so well until a dang squirrel came and ripped it off. He took one bite, burned his mouth and threw it on the ground. He'll learn to steal from me!

1 comment:

  1. Um, is that your dog? I thought you were an animal hater? First, dogs, then praying mantis. What's next, an elephant or cheetah? We just finished bunny sitting for a week and I've decided I'm no good at owning pets (It's a miracle I haven't killed my child yet!) Maybe you could give me some tips...Let's call and chat sometime!

    ReplyDelete