Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! (I know it's Jan., I am just a slacker)

Ross' Brother Steve and his wife Aubrey threw an ugly sweater/ white elephant party which was so much fun.


Our ugly sweaters- unfortunatley, Ross would wear this year round if I let him. He seemed surprised when I suggested he wear it to the UGLY sweater party.


This is Ross' parent's dog Clancy. He is obsessed with Ross. He follows him EVERYWHERE and starts wheezing with excitement when Ross comes over. I am not an animal lover, but this dog is pretty fun.


This is our adorable/ tiny Christmas tree. It worked just great. Maybe we'll think about getting a normal sized one when we have kids.

3 comments:

  1. Just wait Jill. In a few years, you'll be the proud owner of 6 dogs, 4 cats, and 3 hampsters. You'll be an animal lover before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you're a horrible blogger! It's almost feb!

    Ok that is an ugly sweater and I love that ross would wear it year round bc SOOOO would Erin :)

    PS cute onesie! miss you guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. JILL!!! I just found your blog! I had NO idea that you had one! Looks like a fun christmas! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete