Friday, September 17, 2010

Ohio update

Mom and Dad- here are some pictures of our place.. finally. The other is at Ross' white coat ceremony.









3 comments:

  1. I love it Jill! Your place is great! And I know you love the bathtub, but I love the bathroom - great counter-tops framed mirror. I'm jealous that you have a piano, and love that you have anatomy posters on the wall. classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it and i found your blog! yay stalking you i will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I third these motions :)

    Your place really does look great & that means you're ready for visitors, right? I didn't get an invitation in the mail yet, but i'm sure we'll make our plans sooner or later.... okay, okay, I guess I gotta calm down.

    The cleanliness of a new place is so refreshing. I love your bathroom counter & the wall art :) & the quilt too. Miss you Jilly. Hope all is well for y'all.

    ReplyDelete